Dark, luscious and with lots of smooth character. Very polished and obviously made with great care.
— Jancis Robinson, Aug 2007
Our "La Chapelle" is a limited edition Minervois from our oldest Syrah vines, blended with a hint of Grenache. Named after the 11th Century Chapel that overlooks the vineyard, it is an expressive wine that will stand the test of time.
Aged in oak for 18 months to offer a rich and complex bouquet of black fruits, leather, tobacco and spices.
After ageing in oak barrels, the wine is bottled and kept another 2 years in cellar before being released to our customers.
Awards / Concours
- La Chapelle 2014 - Parker Wine Advocate 88
- La Chapelle 2013 - Gilbert & Gaillard - Silver
- La Chapelle 2012 - Guide DVE 93/100
- La Chapelle 2012 - Mundus Vini - Silver
- La Chapelle 2012 - Decanter - Bronze
- La Chapelle 2012 - Andreas Larsson - 92
- La Chapelle 2009 - International Wine Challenge - Commended
- La Chapelle 2009 - Concours Mondial de Bruxelles - Silver
- La Chapelle 2007 - Concours Mondial de Bruxelles - Silver
- La Chapelle 2006 - Decanter - Silver medal
- La Chapelle 2006 - Concours Mondial de Bruxelles - Gold
- La Chapelle 2004 - Mundus Vini - Gold
- La Chapelle 2004 - Concours Mondial de Bruxelles - Silver
6 x Bottles of La Chapelle d'Albas 2009/12
6 x bottles per case sold at the ex-cellar price (directly from the wine farm in The South of France).
€20 per 75cl bottle
€120 a case